Indiana Kelley – SKK GSB Executive MBA Program is the only dual degree Executive MBA program in Korea. Students are conferred with two MBA degrees, both from the top business schools in Korea and the U.S., without career interruptions.
All courses are conducted in English and are jointly taught by faculty members of Kelley School of Business and SKK GSB, enabling our students to experience world-recognized MBA education first-hand. As alumni of both schools, graduates will also be joining vast global alumni networks of both schools and enjoy life-long benefits of continuous learning and advancements.
- Dual Degrees: SKK GSB MBA Degree + Kelley School MBA Degree
- Period: 18 months (August ~ February)
- Class Schedule: Weekend Modules (6 pm ~ 9 pm on Fridays, 9 am ~ 6 pm on Saturdays)
- Credits for Graduation: 45 Credits
- Language: English
- Jointly taught by faculty members from Kelley School of Business & SKK GSB
- Immersion : Three 1 week Immersion programs at Indiana University’s Bloomington Campus and other overseas locations
SKK GSB MBA
Kelley School MBA