We are looking for exceptional goal oriented students with a history of seeking an off the beaten track experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- Academic Transcript
- GMAT, GRE or CAT (for Indian students only)
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates : TOEFL Internet based ≥ 95 or IELTS ≥ 7
- Resume (Eng) & Letter of motivation (Eng)
- 2 Recommendation Letters
Native English speakers or those holding a degree from English medium institutions (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English test waiver.
EDHEC offers various scholarships & financial aids based on merit and financial need of the student.
The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs also offers a large number of grants and scholarships.
Lastly, students accepted to EDHEC are eligible to apply for private loans to cover the cost of their tuition fees.
EDHEC Business School Scholarships:
- Excellence Scholarship: reduction of 30% / before March 31st
- Distinction Scholarship: reduction of 20% / before June 30th
- Foundation Scholarship: reduction of 15% / before June 30th
- Eiffel Scholarship: deadline 1st December 2020 of each year
€53,100 for Korean & EU students / €64,600 for other countries (2021)
- 1st step : Apply via
- 2nd step : Admission interview (Individual interview in English)
- Application Deadline: 30 June 2021