We are looking for exceptional goal oriented students with a history of seeking an off the beaten track experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- GMAT, GRE or CAT (for Indian students only)
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates : TOEFL Internet based ≥ 95 or IELTS ≥ 7
- 2 Recommendation Letters
Native English speakers or those holding a degree from English medium institutions (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English test waiver.
EDHEC offers various scholarships & financial aids based on merit and financial need of the student.
The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs also offers a large number of grants and scholarships.
Lastly, students accepted to EDHEC are eligible to apply for private loans to cover the cost of their tuition fees.
EDHEC Business School Scholarships:
- Excellence Scholarship: tuition reduction of 30% / before March 31st
- Distinction Scholarship: tuition reduction 20% / before June 30th
- Foundation Scholarship: tuition reduction of 15% / before June 30th
- Eiffel Scholarship: deadline 1st December 2018 of each year
€48,400 for Korean & EU students / €64,000 for other countries