Q. (Certificate) I graduated from SKK GSB. I need additional academic transcript and graduation certificate. How can I receive them?
Please visit the Sungkyunkwan University Certificate Issuing Services. https://icert.skku.edu/main?lang=en Because of the Personal Information Protection Act, alumni or students’ information is available through the website only.
Q. (Certificate) I would like to verify SKK GSB alumni’s degree and academic transcript.
Please visit the Sungkyunkwan University Certificate Verification Services. https://icert.skku.edu/etc/verification Because of the Personal Information Protection Act, alumni or students’ information is available on the website only.
Q. (Dual degree) How to receive the academic transcript for the degree from IU Kelley School?
If you want to receive an academic transcript for the degree from Indiana University Kelley School of Business again, please follow the guidelines below:
Purchasing a transcript through 'eTranscript Request' https://one.iu.edu/task/iu/etranscript
The eTranscript Request in (one.iu.edu/), which provides secure credit card purchasing from PayPal, is available Monday-Saturday 6am-5pm, and Sunday 8am-12am. For technical questions about eTranscript Request, contact your campus . For other transcript questions, contact your campus .
1) Current or recently enrolled students:
Go to in , and click Start.
2) Former students: in , and click Start. You do not need an IU account to access this application. You'll be asked a series of questions to verify your identity; answer the questions and then click Continue.
You do not need an IU account to access this application. You will be asked a series of questions to verify your identity; answer the questions and then click Continue.
1. Read the instructions, check I agree to the terms above, and then click Continue.
If you have a hold on your record, you will see an alert. To continue, complete the steps in the "More Information" section.
2. On the "Request" page, from the drop-down menu, select the transcript type.
3. Select or enter the address to which you want the transcript sent, and choose your delivery option.
4. If you would like your transcript signed and sealed, select Signed and sealed.
All official transcripts have the registrar's signature and the university seal. When official transcripts are mailed by students, however, some agencies or institutions require each transcript to be placed in a separate envelope bearing the registrar's signature and the university seal. If you need this service, select "Signed and sealed" for each recipient.
5. To add an additional recipient to your order, click add recipient.
6. You may select an option from the "Special Instructions" area:
- • If you have any degrees "in review", you can specify that the transcript should only be released after the degree is awarded.
- • If you want the request held until a grade change occurs, you must select the institution and term as well as the class for which you are awaiting the change.
- • If you request that the transcript request be held until grades are awarded for a particular term, eTranscript Request will check to see if you were enrolled for the prior term or are currently enrolled, and verify that some of the grades have not yet been awarded. If all grades have been awarded or you were not enrolled in the prior term or currently enrolled, this option will not appear.
- • If any special instructions are selected, the transcript request will be held and evaluated daily until the necessary data is on the record. Then, the transcripts will be printed automatically at a predetermined time.
7. Click Continue to review your order. To make changes, click Edit Request.
8. When you are satisfied with your order, click "PayPal click here to pay to arrange payment". Enter your credit card information to pay as a guest, or use your existing PayPal account.
- Even if your transcript request is being held, you will need to pay immediately. If there is a hold on your record when the transcript is ready to be printed, the Office of the Registrar will refund your credit card.
- Your credit card information is stored and processed by PayPal. IU does not store credit card numbers.
9. In PayPal, click Continue.
A "Processing" page will display, followed by a "Receipt" page with a confirmation number; eTranscript Request will send a receipt to your IU email address.
Once PayPal charges your credit card, if you have placed no holds on your order (e.g., grade changed, degree awarded), the order will be processed and your transcript printed. If you do have holds, your card will be charged and the transcript held until the requirements are satisfied.
If you have a hold on your account that prevents the release of transcripts, you must clear this or your order will be cancelled and your credit card refunded.
Contact for IU Kelley School
Program Manager, Corporate & University Partner Programs
Phone: (812) 855-7140
Q. (Admissions) When will the admission results be announced?
SKK GSB announces the admission results every 15th day of the month during the application period.
The announcement date is subject to change every year.
Please find the overall monthly admission schedules below:
• Application deadline: 20th of every month during the application period
• Application review: for 10 days from the deadline
• Interview: 1st week of the month during the application period
• Interview and scholarship result announcement: 15th of every month during the application period
• Deposit payment: within 10 days from the announcement (1,300,000 KRW)
Q. (Admissions) How does the interview process work?
Admission interview is for 30 minutes, conducted in English on a 1 to 1 format.
Q. (Admissions) How can overseas applicants take an interview?
The interview will be carried out via online or via a phone call.
Q. (Admissions) Do I have to write the online application in English?
All information related to applying must be written in English. Information based on the database like address and university can be addressed in Korean.
Q. (Admissions) I cannot use the online application fee payment system
You need to visit your local bank to pay for the application fee. Please send the account transfer receipt from the bank to the Admissions Director.
Application fee payment information
• Bank Name: Woori bank
• Account number: 1006-280-123123
• Account name: Sungkyunkwan University
• Amount: Please choose a currency below The amount does not include remittance fee.
KRW 100,000 / USD $90 / Euro € 80
• Address: #90206 International Hall Sungkyunkwan University 25-2, Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea (Zip code 03063)
• Swift code: HVBKKRSEXXX
SKK GSB begins the application review when the application fee payment is completed.
Q. (Admissions) What is the Certificate of Career or Certificate of Employment? How can I obtain them?
For your work experience to be recognized in the application review, you should submit the Certificate of Career not just from the company where you currently work but also from every company listed in your resume to SKK GSB.Certificate of career is an official document about your previous work experience.
Certificate of employment is an official document about your current work experience. You can request it from the HR department of the company where you are working.
Please send us the original of Certificate of Career with a stamp or signature of a representative or HR manager of the company.
If you have worked for one company, you need to submit the Certificate of Employment only. In case the previous employer is no longer in business or the company is overseas, you can replace the certificate of career with employment contract, tax document etc.
Q. (Admissions) There is no Certificate of employment or Certificate of career form in the company.
The certificate is very common in Korea, but not overseas. You can request the HR manager to issue an official letter or send SKK GSB an email about your work experience in the company. It should include your employment period, department information, job title, etc.
Q. (Admissions) If I do not qualify for admission in one season, when can I apply to SKK GSB again?
You can apply for the same program from the next admission season. You can apply for a different program at SKK GSB during the same admission season.