Direction to SKKU
Natural Sciences Campus (Suwon)
From Incheon International Airport
- A. Go to gate 7 and find airport bus stop 7B.
- B. Take the Airport Limousine Bus heading “toward Yeong-tong” .
- C. Get off at West Suwon Terminal- the first stop after departuring from Incheon International Airport.
- D. When you get off at West Suwon Terminal next to Emart (supermarket), you will need to go around to the front of the building and find the bus stop under the overpass. You may also catch a taxi from here
- E. Take bus 62-1, 99 or 99-2. Get off after 3 stops (10 minutes) at Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU).
- F. Walk straight until you see the west gate on your left side.
- A. Take Seoul Metro Line# 1 and get off at Sungkyunkwan University Station.
- B. Take exit #2.
- C. SKKU Suwon Campus is approximately 10~15 minutes’ walk from the subway station.
College of Biotechnology and Bioengineering Office (Administraion Office)
32212, 2rd floor of Natural Science Building 2
* More Details
SKKU Main Homepage(Click) > Scroll down the page > 'Campus map' from blue banner