|#33404, 4th floor of Business School Building
|25-2, Sungkyunkwan-Ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea
SKK Business School offers two undergraduate programs, traditional BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and GBA (Global Business Administration).
The traditional BBA aims at educating business experts with a balanced personality who challenge to take part in competitive environments creatively and progressively in this era of globalization and information society, on the basis of the Spirit of Confucianism - Humanity, Righteousness, Propriety, and Wisdom - along with the pragmatism by seeking truth based on the facts.
To educate global leading business experts, SKK Business School will:
- Educate international business minds and informational sensitivity
- Inspire a creative/progressive business mind and instill professionalism
- Educate righteous business ethics and sound values.
SKK Business School educates to improve students' professional/practical business knowledge, linguistic capability and application competences in both theoretical and practical affairs.
The BBA provides students with business related studies so that they are capable of having analytical thinking to resolve problems that will occur in this globalized economy.
For the past 40 years, many BBA graduates have been playing very important roles in their respective professional fields, and they are, as well as current students, scoring outstanding performances in annual national examinations.
Learning Goals & Objectives
- Students will have a good understanding of the basic knowledge and skills in management disciplines.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge and skills of management disciplines to find business problem solutions
Critical Thinking Skills
- Students will be able to critically analyze and interpret information for decision-making
- Students will be able to produce and compare alternative solutions
- Students will be able to recognize and respond to ethical issues in business
- Students will serve the community
Communication and Cooperation Skills
- Student will be able coherently express views in oral presentations and in written communications
- Students will be able to effectively exchange ideas and to generate solutions in cooperation with group members
- Students will be able to understand global culture
- Students will possess foreign language ability sufficient to conduct business communications and to participate in management problem solving