- Sungkyunkwan University, selected by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning as "SW-centered University Project" in 2015, aims to foster a global SW leader who can solve problems with major knowledge, practical skills, problem solving skills of creative and convergent capabilities through cooperation with domestic and foreign companies.
- In particular, the goal is to complete the demand-oriented education curriculum at industrial sites to achieve the revitalization of field education with the industry in order to "realize a demand-based SW-based education model".
- For students admitted after 2017, interships are necessary as a requirement for undergraduate graduation.
- Credit recognition internships are expressed as Co-op (field training program).
∎ Field of Business
- Application Software/Embedded Software/Apps Development, UI/UX Development.
- Cloud Computing, Infrastructure/Platform
- Big Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence
- System Engineering, Network Engineering
- System/Software/Network Security
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance, Software Engineering
- Product Planning and Researching Marketing Areas such as Customer Needs and Product Market Research
- Other fields
∎ Participating Organization
- Conglomerate, Middle Market Enterprise, Small and Medium sized Businesses, Venture Business, Start-up Company
- Mostly professional IT organizations, but also regular organizations that need IT help