The result will be notified personally. (2~3 weeks after the checkup) Also, consultation will be available at the healthcare center later on.
- You can check your results on the GLS system if you consent to opening your personal information.
- Notices regarding medical checkup results will be posted on the university Health Care Center’s bulletin boards.
Check your result on the GLS system
- GLS>Application/Graduation Requirements Management>Health Care Center> Medical Checkup Result
- You can check the results by following the procedure above.
Medical Checkup Result Counseling Appointment Check / Change
- GLS>Application/Graduation Requirements Management>Health Care Center> Medical Checkup Result Counseling Appointment
- Notices about result counseling will be on the university & Health Care Center’s bulletin boards.
Appointment times might be delayed due to emergencies.
- Please make an appointment when you have time.
- If you would like to consult further with a doctor, please refer to the schedule for doctors.