Report to SLI for cancel or withdraw your registration and request tuition refund. Application fee/insurance fee is NOT refundable.
The amount of refund depends on the time of their cancellation application submission. Please refer to our refund rate and policy below.
1. Refund rate
|Before Day1||-||Full refund of tuition (100%) excluding the application fee|
2/3 of a monthly tuition + a full monthly tuition
Half (1/2) of a monthly tuition + a full monthly tuition
|Day 11-20||A full monthly tuition|
|Day 21-27||2/3 of a monthly tuition|
|Day 28-30||Half (1/2) of a monthly tuition|
|Day 31 and after||No refund|
2. Refund policy
- 1) No-class day including weekends and national holidays is not countable for refund time frame.
- 2) Steps
Submit a SLI Tuition Refund Request online. When successfully submitted, a SLI office sends a notification.
If unable to use online application above, download and write in a SLI’s official Refund Application: Withdrawal. Submit via email or in-person.
- 3) Refundable amount is decided when all requirements of 2) is completely submitted to SLI office.
- 4) For a refund to non-Korean bank account transfer charge is deducted and currency rate are applied.
- 5) Refund process takes up to 2 weeks. 4-6 weeks for international wire transfer.
6) For 2+1 Promotion program in Suwon, Session 3 is non-refundable when withdrawn.