- Wi-Fi: Select "SKKU" for SSID Wireless LAN → Open Internet Explorer and go to a random website → Verification with the unified portal account (SKKU members) / Mobile phone verification (visitors)
- Network Use (IP/Domain Name/Opening Host): The Information Communications Team assigns you an IP address and you can access the network only from a designated address.
Room #, Dormitory Name, Sungkyunkwan University,
25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03063, Republic of Korea
SKKU Post Office:
600th Anniversary Hall B1 Administrative Mail
9 AM ~ 6 PM
Restaurants & Cafes
- There are several dining options available on-campus. Students can purchase meals at the student dining halls. The price ranges from 3,000 to 10,000 KRW.
PC Lab & Copy Center
- Location: Dasan Hall of Economics, Suseon Hall, Business School Building, Law School Building, Central Library
- Operating Hours: 9:00 AM ~ 5:20 PM (Monday – Friday)
- Business Building B1F, Central Library 3F
- Operating Hours: 9 AM ~ 6 PM
Money and Expenses
- Credit cards can be used everywhere in Korea. However, we recommend that you carry some cash with you at all times as some places do not accept credit cards.
- Woori Bank and Post Office Banking services are located on-campus. The ATMs near campus may not provide cash withdrawal services for international banks. You need to be advised about overseas cash withdrawal services from your local bank. Banking Hours: 9:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
Health insurance must be purchased to meet unexpected expenses. Proof of health insurance must be presented as a part of admissions requirements if you have not applied for SKKU Group Insurance. International Students who fail to present proof of health insurance will have their registration cancelled and will not be allowed to attend the ISS.
Healthcare Center in SKKU
To promote the health and well-being of our students and faculty, SKKU’s Healthcare Center offers medical treatments, health counseling, student health checkups, and early detection of diseases (dates and times vary).
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Special Counseling Clinics
- 9 AM ~ 5:30 PM Monday to Friday (Lunchtime: 12:00 ~ 1:30 PM)
- TEL: 02-760-1229, 1230, 1239
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 2nd floor of Student Center, Humanities & Social Sciences Campus
- Laundry facilities are located in each dormitory building.
- K-House(1F), I-House(3F), M-House (3F)
Please contact the Office of International Relations if you require urgent assistance: