From the second semester of 2020, the payment of the student medical checkup fee has been changed from ‘required’ to ‘optional’ according to the recommendation of the Ministry of Education.
This is a guide for students who paid the “student medical checkup fee” and never had a checkup during their enrollment period. Those eligible for a refund, please apply for a refund.
※ Refund Period: 3 years after payment
◇2023-4th Application Period: August 28, 2023 (Mon) ~ February 15, 2024 / Check and apply before graduation!
◇[From the 2023-second semester]
- Applicants for March~July & September~January will be checked at the end of each month and will be deposited early next month
- In August & February, apply until the middle of the month / Deposit scheduled at the end of the month
Refund subject : Students who paid the “student medical checkup fee” and never had a checkup.
(excluding students who have already received a refund)
- Refund amount: Your payment amount
Refund method: You need to check and edit the account yourself on GLS.
Those eligible for a refund must modify/enter their account → Click [Account Verification] → Check the verification result: ‘Normal’ → Click [Application Request] to complete the application.
- [2023-4th] Application period: August 28th(Mon.) ~ February 15th, 2024
- Refund Schedule:
- Applicants from September 2023 to January 2024 will receive refund during the month following the application.
- In February 2024, the application deadline is on the 15th, and the deposit is expected within 1-2 weeks (schedule can be changed)
※ Unable to deposit in case of account error
Please enter an account that is currently available. ※
Items to be checked for refund
1. Check below for refund eligibility.
[ GLS > Application / Graduation~ Management > Healthcare Center > Student Medical Checkup Refund ]
(Example screen) Who needs to apply for refund (eligible for refund)
(Example screen) Not eligible for refund
※ Inquiries about refunds: email@example.com
2. Be sure to check the GLS and enter the information yourself.
Notes on Refund
- Account under your name only!!! (Korean account only)
- Make sure that there are no errors in the depositor and account number
Please enter only accounts currently available
(excluding terminated and unused accounts / Unable to deposit in case of account error)