- 1) Hold a full-time general high school (upper secondary) diploma; or equivalent eucational qualification or higher level education
- 2) Eighteen (18) years or older
2. Application process
- ※ Amid or after admission review, the SLI office may ask you to submit an additional document not listed for application materials or have an interview with admission committee members. Successfully admitted students must pay the full amount of tuition charged.
※ A visa supporting material, SLI admission letter, is provided to students whose level placement is decided upon a placement test result.
- ※ Visa application must be submitted by the student oneself to the Korean consulate or Korean Immigration Service.
[Session 6 admission letter e-mail delivery date]
November 27-December 15
- ※ Admission letter delivery may be on hold until admitted students finish a step of admission such as original document submission.
- ※ Only Level 1, 2, 3, 4 class will be opened in Suwon (Natural Science Campus) in the 6th session.
Therefore, students wishing to enter must participate in the pre-level test through ZOOM.
- (Dec 4th 15:30~ The test date may be changed depending on the SLI schedule). Level placement is decided accordingly.)
- ※ Application may be closed earlier than an announced date due to program circumstances.
- Foreigners other than Korean citizen, permanent resident, or Korean passport holder
- Applicants whose nationality other than Chinese (include Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan) and Japanese must see the English website for admission.
Non-D4 applicants falling into one of the category below:
- 1. Already holding a valid visa permitted to stay, no need of school's visa support
- 2. South Korean passport holder
|No.||Name of document|
|01||SLI online application form *「Pre-test」format Download|
School certificate from the applicant’s finally enrolled degree program
(Currently registered foreginers' only) Copy of front and back side of alien card
- Minimum 2 session registered in need of school's visa support
|No.||Name of document|
|01||SLI online application form|
|02||Download and fill in「Pre-test」format|
|04||School certificate from the applicant’s finally enrolled degree program**|
Original statement of bank
|06||Legally issued certificate that verifies applicant's family relationship|
Copy of Alien Registration Card, front and back (if registered in the past or present)
**Certificate(Item#4) from non-Korean school must be certified by one of the followings:
2) Consular legalization from the Korean Embassy in one's home country
[Contact for admission]
|Suwon||Chinese + Japanese + Englishemail@example.com|
4. Admission Policy
- 1. Additional requirements or an interview may be required upon the SLI Admission Committee's decision.
- 2. The SLI office reserves a right to cancel admission or reject the application if any application supporting material turns out to be forged or unauthentic, with no tuition refund. This is still applicable for admitted students who have started studying at SLI.
- 3. Supporting document in application written in foreign language other than English needs to be translated into English.
- 4. School records must be all certified by one of the followings:
- 5. Materials submitted to the SLI shall NOT be returned.
- 6. SLI's admission letter does not guarantee students' visa approval from the Korean consulate or Immigration Service. We refund tuition to a student who receive disapproval in visa application.
- 7. Students' attendance is the most critical issues for their stay. If the attendance rate of a student is lower than 80%, his or her visa will be automatically canceled and reported to the Korean Immigration Office.
5. Tuition and Fees
- 1) Field trip cost is included in tuition.
- 2) Our non-refundable application fee is for new student only.
- 3) Textbook cost is not included.
Lastly modified: 3 November 2023