1. SLI Certificate Service
- Certificate of enrollment: Provides a student’s registration history available on the date of issue. The student’s final, up-to-date attendance rate is shown on the right of each session. This document is required for visa extension, alien registration, opening a new bank account and other important matter to prove students’ enrollment. The student’s dropped sessions record is eliminated from the certificate.
- Enrollment receipt: Provides a student’s tuition payment history. This document is required for visa extension, alien registration, and other important matter to prove students’ tuition payment. The sessions record of which a student got refunded tuition is eliminated from the certificate.
- Report card: Provides a student’s achieved score result for a session. Scores for each subject and final attendance rate are shown. May be used on a student’s need, including admission purpose.
- Level completion certificate: Conferred to certify which level a student’ complete. Given only when pass the level.
- Available in English: Certificate of enrollment, enrollment receipt, report card
2. How to Request
Send an email to the SLI staff given in #3. Or visit us during the office hour, with one’s identification.
3. Contact Information
|Suwon||Chinese + Japanese + Englishemail@example.com|