- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 8 or more years of work experience
Number of Students (per year)
- Approximately 30 ~ 40
2022 Admission Process Guide
1st Step: Submission of Applications Apply
- SKK GSB online application and admission documents
2nd step: Admission interview
- After the application review, SKK GSB will contact applicants to arrange the admission interviews.
(Individual interview in English for 20~30 minutes)
- Applicants need to submit SKK GSB the original admission documents until the interview date.
Admission Schedule (2022 Incoming Class)
|Application Deadlines||Document Evaluation||Admission Interview||Admission Announcement||Payment|
|Feb 19 ~ May 20||
May 21 ~ May 25
May 31 ~ June 3
|June 17 (updated)||
June 17 ~ June 22
June 28 ~ July 1
|May 27 ~ June 17||June 20 ~ June 21||June 27 ~ June 29||July 4||
July 7 ~ July 12
To be submitted online
2. Documents to be attached (Form download)
1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (Korean)
- For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
- 2) Academic Transcripts (English)
- 3) Resume (English) & Certificate(s) of employment (Korean or English)
- 4) Future CEO Scholarship Application (Optional)
- 1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- Original documents need to be submitted to SKK GSB on the interview date.
- You can download the resume and scholarship application forms on the online application system.
- Executive MBA program applicants do not need to submit the English test score to apply for the program.
- To be registered on the IU Kelley School system, admitted Executive MBA applicants need to take IETLS or iBT test before the program commencement.
To be submitted until the interview date
- Due to the COVID19, SKK GSB has all admission interviews online. Applicants need to submit the documents by post.
1. Two sets of Certificate of Graduation and Academic Transcript
1) 'Set 1' for SKK GSB
A Certificate of Graduation (Korean)
(For overseas university degree: a copy of diploma in English)
- An academic transcript (English)
- A Certificate of Graduation (Korean)
2) 'Set 2' for Indiana University Kelley School of Business
For Korean university graduates
- Two Certificates of Graduation: one in Korean and the other in English
- Two academic transcripts: one in Korean and the other in English
For overseas university graduates
- Two copies of diploma: one in English and the other in the local language
* Please seal the Set 2 documents separately.
- For Korean university graduates
- 1) 'Set 1' for SKK GSB
- 2. Certificate of Employment & Certificate of Career
- 1) Please submit the certificate(s) regarding the recent two work experience.
- 2) If you have worked for one company only, please submit the certificate of employment only.
- 3. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (English)
- 4. (If you are an international applicant) a copy of your passport
- (If you and your parents are international) copies of you and your parents' passport
- 1. Affidavit of Support (Company-sponsored only)
- 2. TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test score (within validity date)
※ TOEFL or IELTS exemption- Native English speaker (Find the countries below): Anguilla, Antiqua, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Canada (except Quebec) , Dominica, Grand Cayman Islands, Grenada, Guyana Irish, Jamaica, Montserrat, New Zealand, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Tobago, Trinidad, Turks and Caicos Island, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), USA- If the medium of instruction during the undergraduate or graudate period is English and the applicant prove it with an official document from the university, the English test score will be waived.
- 3. GMAT or GRE (within validity date)
- - Institution code: GMAT B7S-F2-24, TOEFL and GRE: 8713
- - Applicants who submit excellent GMAT or GRE scores receive extra points in document evalation.
- 4. Future CEO Scholarship Application (Scholarship guide)
Certificate of Admission and Visa Guide for International Students
The certificate of admission will be issued to admitted students once they complete the 1st semester registration.
To expedite the visa process, please submit SKK GSB following documents in advance:
- 1. A copy of applicant's passport
2. A certificate of bank balances (showing at least $20,000, within 30 days from the application submission date)
- In case of a parent's bank balances, proof of family relationship is also required.
SKK Graduate School of Business, Sungkyunkwan University,
25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongro-gu, Seoul, Korea 03063
Attn: Executive MBA Admission Director
- Tel: 82-2-740-1520
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org